Soccer cleats are important thing for soccer players. There are hundreds of soccer cleats along various prices. Some new soccer players tend to buy lower end soccer cleats. The main reason is of course because it is more affordable but still comfortable to wear. On the other hand, professional soccer players invest their money on the most expensive soccer cleats. Adidas F50 Adizero is only one of examples of the most expensive soccer cleats. The most expensive means that the soccer cleats are sold close to $400. It is a fantastic price for a pair of soccer cleats but look at the detail bellow and you know why. Definitely, you will know the different between high end and low end soccer cleats.
The Characteristics of Most Expensive Soccer Cleats
Before talking about the list of most expensive soccer cleats, let’s talk first about the anatomy of the cleat. Understanding the anatomy helps you a lot to get the best cleat to wear. The most expensive soccer cleats have several important parts.
– Upper: The upper is the part which contact with the ball when you are kicking. The top of the shoe is made of high quality material. Because of its high quality material, the soccer players can feel the ball when they are dribbling or passing the ball. The most expensive soccer cleats tend to have padding on it. This padding is useful to absorb the impact of the ball. You can also control the ball easily because of its rubber or silicone. Commonly, the higher the price of the cleat, the lighter it is. As the result you can control the ball better than low price soccer cleats.
– Midsole: This is the part of the cleat which used as the support center. Perfect midsole increase the stability. Moreover, best midsole increase comfort while wearing the cleat. It keeps the shape of the cleat especially when you are sprinting down the field.
– Insole: This part is also used to increase comfortableness while wearing the soccer cleat. The function of this insole is not to absorb shock. Some professional soccer players tend to use removable insole because it offers better customization.
– Outsole: The position of the outsole is on the bottom of the cleat. This part is to manage traction when you are wearing it on the field. By using the outsole and the stud, you can have better control whether you play soccer indoor or outdoor.
– Heel Counter: This part is placed together along with midsole. The function of heel counter is to absorb impact especially when you are running after the ball. At the same time, you can also release energy by the help of heel counter so you can increase your speed easily and use it efficiently. The most expensive soccer cleats tend to have internal heel counter because it makes you more comfortable. The problem is that this type of cleat is low protection and it is a little bit dangerous when you get kicked.
Actually, the most expensive soccer cleats are giving you the best performance and protection. It is done by designing the cleat with better and high technology. In short, when you are using a high end cleat you are about to wear a durable and comfortable soccer cleat. The list of most expensive soccer cleats below can explain you more about the different between high end soccer cleats and low end soccer cleats.
Top 3 Most Expensive Soccer Cleats 2017 :
1. Adidas F50 Adizero TRX FG Mens Soccer Cleat
If you want to wear more than just durable and comfortable soccer cleat, you might go with Adidas Adizero. This cleat is also unique in which it has high speed stud alignment feature. By using this feature, you can have faster acceleration and turns. A professional soccer player like Lionel Messi loves to wear this soccer cleat. He had worn Adidas F50 Adizero during his 2014 games. The high speed stud alignment is not the only reason why this cleat is worth it to wear. Moreover, it is also because of the Dribbletex texture for the upper part. This texture helps you to control ball easily from every angle. To increase the comfort level, Adidas F50 Adizero is designed with specific outsole in which increase grip and comfort when you are wearing it on natural surfaces. Professional soccer players love this soccer cleat because of its lightweight design in which it is only 5.8 ounces. The super soft upper material or known as hybrid touch leather provides you the benefits of hybrid and syntactic leather materials in this cleat. It is also created with Agion technology. With this technology, you don’t need to worry about bad odor after wearing this cleat. This technology is used to fight against the growth of bacteria odors. Those features and design make Adidas F50 Adizero TRX FG included on the list of the most expensive soccer cleats.
2. Nike Men’s Hypervenom Phantom II Leather FG Soccer Cleats
The best part of Hypervenom from Nike is on its upper part. This part offer high quality texture so you can control and touch the ball better. Furthermore, this soccer cleat is also supported by flywire cable collar feature and it makes this cleat different than any other products. Because of this feature, you will get extra support while wearing it on the field. The unique part is the type of leather used on this cleat. In fact, you are about to wear a pair of cleat made from kangaroo leather. There is a reason why kangaroo leather is used. This leather increases your comfort during long play. The molded sock liner gives you more cushioning for the studs. Nike Hypervenom is also supported by ACC technology and it helps you to control the ball better in any kind of weather conditions. Interestingly, it is good for your bone because the design is anatomically correct and it is really fit just like when you are wearing a glove. The studs are also special because it is created along with PebaxAbase and TPU tips. Those two features increase support and durability of the soccer cleat. Although Nike Hypervenom is heavier than Adidas F50 Adizero but still this high end soccer cleat provides you with better support and control. This cleat is the best option if you have to play in slick field condition. You may wear this cleat if you have 9.5 feet size. It is made from ultra soft leather so you can feel the comfort and feel the ball. The pattern makes this soccer cleat interesting and attracting. Now, you know why Nike Hypervenom is classified on the most expensive soccer cleats, right?
3. Nike Men’s Mercurial Vapor X FG Soccer Shoes
Hypervenom is not the only soccer cleat from Nike which included on the list of most expensive soccer cleats. There is also Vapor X FG cleat to consider. Just like Hypervenom, Nike Vapor X FG is also supported by ACC technology. This technology helps you to get better control in any kind of weather conditions. The different is on its design. This cleat is designed with tongue less upper and it is made from Teijin microfiber. This kind of design makes this cleat fit on your feet and increase comfort. Tongue less upper is also useful to absorb impact. Direct inject blades feature is useful to provide you with traction. Because of this feature, you are able to get faster acceleration on the field. It is also a lightweight soccer cleat in which the weight is only 6.4 ounces. Nike Vapor X FG is fit for men who have 7.5 feet size. The synthetic leather material will make this cleat looks stylish and attracting. It is better for you to wear this cleat on firm or natural surfaces.
What do you think about those three most expensive soccer cleats above? Some soccer players don’t really care about the price as long as they can wear a comfortable, fit, and safety cleat. In fact, one of the secrets of best performance from professional soccer players is because they are wearing the best cleat during the league or season. Just like stated above that the price of those soccer cleats are around $400. At least, you know why the soccer cleats above are expensive than the low end cleats. You will get more than just a stylish cleat to wear. By wearing those soccer cleats, you can improve your performance through the precise design and features. At the same time, your feet are also protected by the soccer cleat. As the result, you can limit the risk of fatal injuries while playing on the field. If you have to choose one of the most expensive soccer cleats above, which one do you want to choose? Do you have any specific reason why you take it as your primary option? Hopefully after learning a little bit from the detail of most expensive soccer cleats here, you can choose your best soccer cleat especially high end soccer cleats to improve your soccer performance.